Sunday, April 10, 2011

And more on March 22

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 7:31 am I have not even typed my first blog, yet, from earily this morning. It is just in the rough draft stages, but I went to breakfast this morning, which is a rarity in itself, because I hardly ever go to breakfast.

Anyway, like is my customs when I get up early in the morning, I watch Washington Journal, on C-Span, and today they were talking about President's Obama, declaration of war on Libya. I have had heated discussions with a few people here about the subject, and I've told them as I will tell you now-sometimes it is good to agree to disagree. Because I am sure not everyone will feel how I do, but that is what's good about our species...OUR INDIVIDUALITY!

I would just like to say a few things over America's role in the attack on Libya. YES, I said an attack on Libya, because that is what it is. I believe that if the country is not a global power, i.e., a nuclear power, or at least an economic power then it is fair game for the bullies of the world. The invaders of the world...America and her allies. What has cause this latest episode (Invasion of Libya), is the rising gas prices in America, and around the world. America and her allies are over thowing middle eastern governments, that are major oil producers, to get puppets in place, so that they can get control of oil fields around the world. They already have oil companies vying for the rights to Libya's oil fields. What America is doing is wrong. President Obama, is saying the U.N. has no choice but to step in and stop a massacre. What about Darfur, North Korea, China...and lets not forget what Russia, did in Georgia, a few years ago. Why is it that in these countries were atrocities are occurring America might speak vociferously, but that is it. WHY IS THAT, CAN ANYONE TELL ME THAT! China, is one of the biggest human rights violators in the world. Yet, in 2008, during the Olympics when everone criticized then President Bush, for not boycotting the Olympics, but how do you boycott someone that you are so beholding to. China, holds more of America's debt than any other country. North Korea, has done what they've wanted for decades, yet I don't see us over there. North Korea, has engaged in nuclear testing, they fired on South Korea, recently, America, was vociferous, but that is all. Russia, invaded Georgia, and the world huffed and puffed then blew theirself away. Russia, told America, and the world to stay out their business. Why, wasn't a no fly zone issued then? Or against China? Or North Korea? Because those counrties are strong enough and capable enough to defend themselves against America's might.

I am by no means condoning the actions Libya's government, but just like in this country before they even had a constitution, they know that they wanted freedom, so they fought for it. Then once they won their freedom, one of the first things they did was establish a constitution. Part of that constitution states..."If you are not happy with the government you have the right to hold election, and/or over throw that government.' paraphased, but you get what I am saying.

If the Libya, people truly want freedom then they should have the right to fight for it. I also, believe that the CIA, are the biggest provocateers in the world. All this mess going on in the world, especially in the middle east stinks of CIA involvment. America, is already fighting two wars, one unnecessarily, bu nevertheless... Now when gas prices are sky-rocketing out of control , we start a war with an small oil producing country, that everyone loves to hate so why not invade and take control of their oil fields?

I am one of President Obama's, biggest supporters. The night he was elected President I cried like a baby. So many people fought and sacrifice to see this dream come true, and so many people died, before they got the chance to see a person of color in the White House. My mama is one of those people, and for those that have read any of my blogs then you know that I am a very big support of his. However, I have never know a modern President whos foreign policies I have liked. Thsi action is wrong on so many levels. Just cause you can doesn't always mean you should.

Has anyone seen that video of the bully in Australia, that was bulling the big kid? Well, if you have, then you see what happened to him...he got slammed on his face. That, is what America, is headed for, a rude awakening. We have to learn how to stay out of people business,especially when our house is so raggedy. . .

I am in no way attacking President Obama, I am however attacking his decision It is my greatest belief that what we have done in Libya, is wrong, but he is the Commander In Chief, and I am just a prisoner. I have no clue if anyone will even read this, or care, but I had to speak my voice.

There are numerous mistakes in this blog, some I just out right missed, and some I just was to tired to go and correct. I am hopeful that my angel, Peg, will correct my many mistakes. I usually do a rough draft of my blogs to cut down on mistakes, however, as soon as I came in for breakfast I just started typing.

Anyway, I would love to hear what you think of this blog, or the situation in Libya. Whether you agree or disagree with me, it's all good. Everyone has an opinion and everyone should be heard.

Before I go, I would like to send a shout out to Ann, you know who you are... there is only one of you. SMILE. Thank you for giving US the opportunity to get to know one another. I look forward to what the future has in store for us. Eor all of the conspiracy theory thinking out there, no Ann, is not my girlfriend. She is someone I met thru FFUP, so get your minds out the gutter SMILE. Okay, I am out of here. I still have to type my blog from last night. I'm going to try and do it before I crash, because I may sleep all day. I feel punch drunk. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment