Monday, April 11, 2011

HI , I'm Back!

Well,
it has been a while since I blogged on my blog site, on FFUP. I did however, blog on another blog site called betweenthebars. Unfortunately, prison officials put pressure on the founders of the site, so, they shut it down. Hopefully, it will be up and running again soon.

Prisoner's voices need to be heard. People in the world need to know that we human, and that NOT ALL PRISONERS ARE HEARTLESS, COLD BLOODED INDIVIDUALS. That is what prison officials want! They want to keep you fearful of us. To keep you stuck in the dark, and not knowing the truth. The truth is, there are a lot of prisoners in here that made terrible mistakes, but are not hardened criminals; and, also, that take full responsibilites for their crimes(I take full responsibilities for my crime.). That is what blogging gives us, a voice! A voice, to be heard and understood, in our own words. It gives YOU the opportunity to quiz us, to get to know us and to judge for yourself if we are worthy of redemption.

So, to all the open-minded people out there reading our blogs, express yourselves, comment on our blogs, and give us the chance to have an open dialog with you. I promise that you will be pleasantly surprised by our knowledge, our intelligence, and our hearts. Believe it or not, some of us are quite remarkable.

Oscar Wilde, said,'Our lives are the sum total of our life experinces1. Sometimes, it feels as if the sum total for my life far exceeds my life experiences. At the tender age of 38, it feels like I've lived two life-times, because my experiences have had a tremendous impact on the man I am today.

My trials and tribulations have been many, but that's cool, because it lets me know that GOD, has not foresaken me. It lets me know that GOD, still finds favor with me, and that I am worthy of HIS, forgiveness and blessings. 'OUR FATE IS FIXED, IT IS OUR DESTINY THAT MUST BE SEIZED.' Even if you can't or won't see past these prison walls to see the man within, then it is you that needs GOD'S, mercy, probably more than myself.

I MUST, speak on what has transpired in this state with the budget and the budget repair bill: First, I will say that I commend the 14 State Senators on their stand against Scott Walker's, version of democracy. Unfortunately, because so many of you decided to boycott the midterm elections and not vote, this is what you get. Now you find yourselves boycotting the state capitol months later. YOUR VOTE MATTERS! EVEN WHEN YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE COUNTRY OR STATE. ..VOTE !!

I do not agree with everything President Obama, and the dems have done(This blog was drafted before the blog I wrote on my take on the situation in Libya however, that blog was typed first, early this morning. I have not changed anything previously written in this blog, even though I woke up to the topic on C-SPAN.), but I commend them for doing it. How can you be fiscally responsible when the country is on the verge of a great depression, or at the least a recession.

It is like your house getting flooded and you can fix it now, before the mold starts to set in, or you can wait until the mold sets then fit it. Will you talk about being fiscally responsible then, or do you do what it takes to stop it before it gets worse? Now remember this is your house!! Well, when President Obama, came to office that is what he faced...A housed with mold in it. In order to fix the mold problem he had to spend money. The money that the dems spent was spent to help the american people. When President Obama, said,'It won't be a easy fix, or a fast one, but if we stick together, and if you will stand with me and fight with me, we will get thru this.

Yet, as soon as it got tough so many people turned on him and the people who were actully trying to help. So, because of some of the dems decisions, you've opened the door and allowed a draconian type personality, in the form of Scott Walker, into the state capitol. You reap what you sow . VOTE! VOTE, no matter what! Because if you sit at home next time pouting,then oneday you'll wake up and Scott Walker or Sarah Palin, will be in the White House. Wouldn't that be nice!


I haven't blogged in a while, and I must say it felt good to get my voice out there again. In my next blog I would like to talk about race and racism in America, it is a subject we may speak freely about with our closes confidants and those with like minds. However, it is rarely, if ever spoken about outside that circle. That is all I will say for now...STAY TUNED. I would also, like to talk about what prison life is like, and the toll it takes on the minds, hearts, and souls of those incarcerated. I have a few things going on in the month of April, that will keep me tied up until May. I will try to get a blog out the early part of May, and I would love to hear from you about any of my writings, or any comments, or questions you amy have. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment